Easily avoidable diseases such as Influenza, Pertussis (Whooping Cough) and Shingles are avoidable through a vaccine.
According to the CDC here are the top reasons to get vaccinated:
- You may be at risk for serious diseases that could be prevented by vaccinations.
- You may be at increased risk for complications from certain diseases if you have a chronic health condition or weakened immune system.
- You can reduce the chance that you’ll pass on a serious disease to your loved ones
- You can help protect those who can’t get vaccinated.
- You don’t have time to get sick.
- You don’t want to miss what’s important to you.
- You don’t want to pay the price of getting sick.
- You like to travel – or have to travel for work.
- You want the peace of mind that comes with protecting your health.
- You don’t want to feel crummy if you can prevent it!